Afghanistan Visa Service (All-Inclusive)
Most applicants going to Afghanistan are traveling in support of the DoD and DoS mission(s). We support contractors and servicemen including for the 1 year multiple entry Contractor's visa. Visa service includes VIP Concierge style assistance. We make the process as simple and easy for you as possible. No complicated details for you to have to navigate on your own. We will go over the requirements with you in detail and work with you to get things started. We will submit and collect the visa request for you to an Embassy or Consulate. And then we will get your passport/visa back in your hands as efficiently as possible. Once an order is placed we will remain in close contact with you throughout the process to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible. Please note that Consular fee(s) as well as shipping costs are not included with the service fee and must be paid separately.
The $559 cost includes the $360 Embassy Fee and $199 Service Fee for Rush Service.
Contact us at 1-800-965-5306 or Add to Product to Cart and Check-out to get started with the Afghanistan Visa process.
- Passport: Please send in your actual passport. Make sure that you have at least two blank visa pages available. Also check to ensure that your passport is valid at least 6 months beyond the entry/exit dates of your planned trip. Please also include a photocopy of the bio page along with your passport. Non-US Citizens should include a copy of permanent residence card (green card).
- Photos: Please include two standard, passport-style photos. These types of photos can be obtained from retailers (such as CVS, Walgreen's, or Walmart) that have dedicated photo centers with specific options for passport/visa photo printing. The photos should be 2 inches by inches, in color, and on glossy photo paper with the applicant looking straight ahead (shoulders square and expression neutral). Alternatively, we can print your photos for you at no extra cost. Please contact us for additional details about this option.
- Afghanistan Visa Application: Please complete the Afghanistan visa application, then print it out and sign/date it at the bottom. Do not leave any sections blank (you can fill in “N/A” if a field does not apply to you). This form should be typed instead of hand-written. Please have form notarized by a public notary in your state. If you need assistance viewing, completing, or understanding the form please do not hesitate to contact us for support. We can help you to complete the form as needed. The visa application can be accessed here: Afghanistan Visa Application.
- Business Letter: Please include an official letter from your Company or Organization detailing the purpose for your trip, as well as who and where you will be visiting. If you would like the 1 year multiple entry visa, the Embassy can sometimes request a copy of contractor/ sub-contractor status for your company in support of US DoD or Afghan Forces in the country. Please contact us with any questions about this.
- Consular Fee: Please include a money order payable to: “Embassy of Afghanistan” for the Consular Fee. Afghanistan Embassy Consular fees are listed below:
- Business Visa/ Standard Process: $160 (One to Two Weeks Processing Time)
- First-Time Contractor Visa 1-Year Multiple Entries: $360 (One to Two Weeks Processing Time)
Applicants may choose the option that fits your situation best, and then obtain the money order for the corresponding amount. Alternatively, we can obtain the Money Order on your behalf if you prefer. Please contact us for more information regarding this option.
Shipping: Once you have the requirements listed above all completed, you will need to send them all to our office for processing. We can provide shipping for you at additional cost of $30 per delivery. We use FedEx shipping by default. You can add the shipping to your order by clicking here. Alternatively, you may use your own shipping method to send your package to our processing office. If you choose to use your own shipping method, please be sure to let us know the tracking number for your package as soon as possible. Also, be sure to include a prepaid return shipping airbill within the package so that we can send the finished visa/passport back to you upon completion of your order. The address for shipping is:
RSVP Travel Visas
Attn: Steven Bradley
9709 Key West Ave
Rockville, MD 20850
Please note that our office in Rockville is a short trip from downtown DC where most Embassies are located. So in most cases, we can submit your visa request the same day we receive it.