Philippines Visa Service (All-Inclusive)
RSVP Travel Visas is authorized by the Philippines Embassy to submit and collect visa requests on behalf of applicants. Once the order is placed, we will work with you closely to ensure that all paperwork is perfect. We will then submit the Philippines visa request to the Consulate on your behalf and collect the finished visa once it is ready. Scroll towards the bottom of this page for more information regarding the Philippines Visa Requirements.
Choose "add to cart" at the bottom of this section, and then check-out using the icon in the top right corner to place your order for visa service.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Philippines Visa process, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passport: Please send in your actual passport. Make sure that you have at least two blank visa pages available. Also check to ensure that your passport is valid at least 6 months beyond the entry/exit dates of your planned trip. Please also include a photocopy of the bio page along with your passport.
- Photos: Please include two standard, passport-style photos. These types of photos can be obtained from retailers (such as CVS, Walgreen's, or Walmart) that have dedicated photo centers with specific options for passport/visa photo printing. The photos should be 2 inches by inches, in color, and on glossy photo paper with the applicant looking straight ahead (shoulders square and expression neutral). Alternatively, we can print your photos for you at no extra cost. Please contact us for additional details about this option.
- Philippines Visa Application: Please complete the visa application, then print it out and sign/date it at the bottom. Do not leave any sections blank (you can fill in “N/A” if a field does not apply to you). This form should be fully typed (not handwritten). If you need assistance viewing, completing, or understanding the form please do not hesitate to contact us for support. We can help you to complete the form as needed.
- Flight Itinerary: Please print out your round trip, complete flight itinerary.
- Support Letters: Please provide an invitation letter from your host or sponsor in the Philippines. Please also provide a business cover letter from your company here in the USA (needed for Business applicants only).
- Bank Statement: Please provide documents showing sufficient funds for travel to the Philippines.