Visa service includes VIP Concierge style assistance. We make the process as simple and easy for you as possible. No complicated details for you to have to navigate on your own. We will go over the requirements with you in detail and work with you to get things started. We will submit and collect the visa request for you to an Embassy or Consulate. And then we will get your passport/visa back in your hands as efficiently as possible. Once an order is placed we will remain in close contact with you throughout the process to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible. Please note that Consular fee(s) as well as shipping costs are not included with the service fee and must be paid separately. Please contact us via phone (1-800-965-5306), text, live chat, or email with any questions or concerns.
- Passport: Please send in your actual passport. Make sure that you have at least two blank visa pages available. Also check to ensure that your passport is valid at least 6 months beyond the entry/exit dates of your planned trip. Please also include a photocopy of the bio page along with your passport. Non-US Citizens should include a copy of permanent residence card (green card).
- Photos: Please include two standard, passport-style photos. These types of photos can be obtained from retailers (such as CVS, Walgreens, or Walmart) that have dedicated photo centers with specific options for passport/visa photo printing. The photos should be 2 inches by inches, in color, and on glossy photo paper with the applicant looking straight ahead (shoulders square and expression neutral). Alternatively, we can print your photos for you at no extra cost. Please contact us for additional details about this option.
- Pakistan Visa Application: Please complete the Pakistan visa application, then print it out and sign/date it at the bottom. Do not leave any sections blank (you can fill in “N/A” if a field does not apply to you). This form should be typed. If you need assistance viewing, completing, or understanding the form please do not hesitate to contact us for support. We can help you to complete the form as needed. The visa application can be accessed here: Pakistan Visa Application. There are additional forms to be completed for Military support personnel or Journalists. Please contact us for more information if your application fits under either of those categories.
- Flight Itinerary: Please print out your round trip, complete flight itinerary. The document(s) should show travel originating in the USA, entering Pakistan, departing Pakistan, and then arriving back in the USA (additional destinations can be included within the routing). If you have any issues obtaining or printing your flight itinerary, please contact us so that we can assist with options.
- Letter of Invitation: All applicants should provide a letter of invitation. Tourist applicants should include a letter from their host/inviter which should be an affidavit notarized in Pakistan. Business applicants should include an invite letter from the sponsoring company/organization in Pakistan.
- Business Letter: If you are traveling for any purpose other than Tourism, please include an official letter from your Company, Organization, School, etc detailing the purpose for your trip, as well as who and where you will be visiting. If you are traveling in support of Military/DoD operation, please provide a support letter detailing the plan for your trip.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: Please provide a bank statement, company pay stubs, or letter from bank showing evidence of sufficient funds for your planned trip.
- Additional Requirements: This Embassy often requests additional documents depending on the category of visit, nationality of applicant, and other factors. Please contact us for additional information regarding what you will need to provide to obtain the visa. Please also note that not all visa requests for US Citizens are approved.
- Consular Fee: Please include a money order payable to: “Embassy of Pakistan”. The options for processing include the following:
- Tourism $192
- Employment $228
- Business $324
- Journalist $192
Applicants may obtain a money order for the correct amount. Alternatively, we can obtain the Money Order on your behalf if you prefer. Please contact us for more information regarding this option.
Please note that processing times for Pakistan visas are subject to approval by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Islamabad. Visa approval can take anywhere from 1-2 weeks to 3-6 months depending on your sponsor in Pakistan as well as several other factors.
Shipping: Once you have the requirements listed above all completed, you will need to send them all to our office for processing. We can provide shipping for you at additional cost of $35 per delivery. We use FedEx overnight by default. Alternatively, you may use your own shipping method to send your package to our processing office. If you choose this latter option, please be sure to let us know the tracking number for your package as soon as possible. Also, be sure to include a prepaid return shipping airbill within the package so that we can send the finished visa/passport back to you upon completion of your order. The address for shipping is:
RSVP Travel Visas
2425 Blueridge Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20902
Please note that our office in Silver Spring is a short trip from downtown DC where most Embassies are located. So in most cases, we can submit your visa request the same day we receive it.