Myanmar (Burma) Visa
Visa service includes VIP Concierge style assistance. We make the process as simple and easy for you as possible. No complicated details for you to have to navigate on your own. We will go over the requirements with you in detail and work with you to get things started. We will submit and collect the visa request for you to an Embassy or Consulate. And then we will get your passport/visa back in your hands as efficiently as possible. Once an order is placed we will remain in close contact with you throughout the process to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible. Please note that Consular fee(s) as well as shipping costs are not included with the service fee and must be paid separately. Please contact us via phone (1-800-965-5306), text, live chat, or email with any questions or concerns.
Myanmar (Burma) Visa Requirements:
- Passport: Please send in your actual passport. Make sure that you have at least two blank visa pages available. Also check to ensure that your passport is valid at least 6 months beyond the entry/exit dates of your planned trip. Please also include a photocopy of the bio page along with your passport. Non-US Citizens should include a copy of permanent residence card (green card).
- Photos: Please include two standard, passport-style photos. These types of photos can be obtained from retailers (such as CVS, Walgreens, or Walmart) that have dedicated photo centers with specific options for passport/visa photo printing. The photos should be 2 inches by inches, in color, and on glossy photo paper with the applicant looking straight ahead (shoulders square and expression neutral). Alternatively, we can print your photos for you at no extra cost. Please contact us for additional details about this option.
- Myanmar (Burma) Visa Application: Please complete the Myanmar Visa application. Each field must be filled in (if a section does not apply to you, write in “N/A”). The Embassy prefers that the form be typed. Access the form here there is one version for Tourists and a different version for Business Applicants: Tourist Myanmar (Burma) Visa Application or Business Myanmar (Burma) Visa Application
- Flight Itinerary: Please print out your round trip, complete flight itinerary. The document(s) should show travel originating in the USA, entering Myanmar, departing Myanmar, and then arriving back in the USA (additional destinations can be included within the routing). If you have any issues obtaining or printing your flight itinerary, please contact us so that we can assist with options.
- Business Letter: If you are traveling for any purpose other than Tourism, please include an official letter from your Company, Organization, School, etc detailing the purpose for your trip, as well as who and where you will be visiting.
- Consular Fee: Please include a money order payable to: “Embassy of Indonesia” for the Consular Fee. The Indonesia Embassy offers the following options to US Citizens for processing:
- Tourist Single Entry $80
- Business Single Entry $50
- Business Multiple Entries 3 Months $200
- Business Multiple Entries 6 Months $400
- Business Multiple Entries 1 Year $600
Applicants may choose the processing option that works best for you, and then obtain the money order for the corresponding amount. Alternatively, we can obtain the Money Order on your behalf if you prefer. Please contact us for more information regarding this option.
Shipping: Once you have the requirements listed above all completed, you will need to send them all to our office for processing. We can provide shipping for you at additional cost of $30 per delivery. We use Next Day overnight delivery by default. Alternatively, you may use your own shipping method to send your package to our processing office. If you choose this latter option, please be sure to let us know the tracking number for your package as soon as possible. Also, be sure to include a prepaid return shipping airbill within the package so that we can send the finished visa/passport back to you upon completion of your order. The address for shipping is:
RSVP Travel Visas
2425 Blueridge Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20902
Please note that our office in Silver Spring is a short trip from downtown DC where most Embassies are located. So in most cases, we can submit your visa request the same day we receive it.