Visa service includes VIP Concierge style assistance. We make the process as simple and easy for you as possible. No complicated details for you to have to navigate on your own. We will go over the requirements with you in detail and work with you to get things started. We will submit and collect the visa request for you to an Embassy or Consulate. And then we will get your passport/visa back in your hands as efficiently as possible. Once an order is placed we will remain in close contact with you throughout the process to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible. Please note that Consular fee(s) as well as shipping costs are not included with the service fee and must be paid separately. US Citizens are eligible for E-Visa (ETA) which we can complete on your behalf. Some non-US citizens would submit physical documents through the Australia Embassy (which we can complete on your behalf).
US Citizens qualify for ETA (E-Visa) in most cases when traveling to Australia. So this requirement section is primarily for non-US citizens who do not qualify for ETA and thus would need to submit physical applications through the Australia Immigration Service. US Citizens may contact us for assistance with the ETA option.
- Passport: Please send in a clear photocopy of your passport. The original, actual passport is not needed for this process. Non-US Citizens should also include a copy of permanent residence card (green card).
- Photos: Please include two standard, passport-style photos. These types of photos can be obtained from retailers (such as CVS, Walgreens, or Walmart) that have dedicated photo centers with specific options for passport/visa photo printing. The photos should be 2 inches by inches, in color, and on glossy photo paper with the applicant looking straight ahead (shoulders square and expression neutral). Alternatively, we can print your photos for you at no extra cost. Please contact us for additional details about this option.
- Australia Visa Application: Please complete the Australia visa application, then print it out and sign/date it at the bottom. Do not leave any sections blank (you can fill in “N/A” if a field does not apply to you). This form should typed. The Tourist application form can be accessed here: Australia visa application and the Business application form can be accessed here: Australia Business visa application
- Authorization Form 956A: Please sign the form at the end and fill in any parts that you can. We will fill in the sections related to our service applying for the visa on your behalf. Contact us for more information about this. The form can be accessed here: Form 956A
- Flight Itinerary: Please print out your round trip, complete flight itinerary. The document(s) should show travel originating in the USA, entering Australia, departing Australia, and then arriving back in the USA (additional destinations can be included within the routing). If you have any issues obtaining or printing your flight itinerary, please contact us so that we can assist with options.
- Proof of Accommodations: Please print out your Hotel Confirmation. If you are staying with a friend or family member instead of at a hotel, then please provide an invitation letter from the person you plan to stay with. Additionally, please include a photocopy of your host’s passport/work permit bio page showing legal residence within Australia.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: Please print a copy of a recent bank statement. The document should include your name, address, and bank account balance. A letter from your bank or employer with assurance regarding your financial capacity with regards to traveling internationally to Australia can be submitted instead.
- Business Letter: If you are traveling for any purpose other than Tourism, please include an official letter from your Company, Organization, School, etc detailing the purpose for your trip, as well as who and where you will be visiting.
- Consular Fee: The Consular Fee for Australia visa can be paid online via their ImmiAccount service. You may access the payment options through the web-link here: Australia Visa Online Payment Alternatively, you may contact us for assistance with the payment and we can work to handle the payment on your behalf.
Shipping: Once you have the requirements listed above all completed, you will need to send them all to our office for processing. We can provide shipping for you at additional cost of $30 per delivery. We use Next Day overnight shipping by default. You can add the shipping to your order by clicking here. Alternatively, you may use your own shipping method to send your package to our processing office. If you choose to use your own shipping method, please be sure to let us know the tracking number for your package as soon as possible. Also, be sure to include a prepaid return shipping airbill within the package so that we can send the finished visa/passport back to you upon completion of your order. The address for shipping is:
RSVP Travel Visas
2425 Blueridge Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20902
Please note that our office in Silver Spring is a short trip from downtown DC where most Embassies are located. So in most cases, we can submit your visa request the same day we receive it.