Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Visa
Visa service includes VIP Concierge style assistance. We make the process as simple and easy for you as possible. No complicated details for you to have to navigate on your own. We will go over the requirements with you in detail and work with you to get things started. We will submit and collect the visa request for you to an Embassy or Consulate. And then we will get your passport/visa back in your hands as efficiently as possible. Once an order is placed we will remain in close contact with you throughout the process to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible. Please note that Consular fee(s) as well as shipping costs are not included with the service fee and must be paid separately.
Ivory Coast (Cote D’Ivoire) Visa Requirements:
- Passport: Please send in your actual passport. Make sure that you have at least two blank visa pages available. Also check to ensure that your passport is valid at least 6 months beyond the entry/exit dates of your planned trip. Please also include a photocopy of the bio page along with your passport.
- Photos: Please include two standard, passport-style photos. This type of photo can be obtained from retailers (such as CVS, Walgreens, or Walmart) that have dedicated photo centers with specific options for passport/visa photo printing. The photos should be 2 inches by inches, in color, and on glossy photo paper with the applicant looking straight ahead (shoulders square and expression neutral). Alternatively, we can print your photos for you at no extra cost. Please contact us for additional details about this option.
- Cote D’Ivoire Visa Application: Please complete the visa application. The Embassy prefers that the form be typed. Answer all questions leaving no sections blank. If a field does not apply, you may write in “N/A”. The form can be accessed here: Cote D’Ivoire Visa Application
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Record: Please include a photocopy of your Yellow Fever Vaccination Record. Please contact us if you have any questions about this.
- Flight Itinerary: Please print out your round trip, complete flight itinerary. The document(s) should show travel originating in the USA, entering Côte D’Ivoire, departing Côte D’Ivoire, and then arriving back in the USA (additional destinations can be included within the routing). If you have any issues obtaining or printing your flight itinerary, please contact us so that we can assist with options.
- Proof of Accommodations: Please print out your Hotel Confirmation. If you are staying with a friend or family member instead of at a hotel, then please provide an invitation letter from the person you plan to stay with. If submitting the invite letter, please include a photocopy of your host’s passport/work permit bio page showing legal residence within Cote D’Ivoire.
- Business Letter: If you are traveling for any purpose other than Tourism, please include an official letter from your Company, Organization, School, etc detailing the purpose for your trip, as well as who and where you will be visiting.
- Consular Fee: The Embassy of Cote D’Ivoire requires payment of their Consular Fee to be made through their secure web portal. The cost for US Citizens is $150. Please navigate the web-site, make the payment, and then print the receipt to include with your documents. The payment portal can be accessed here: Cote D’Ivoire payment web portal
Alternatively, we can handle the payment on your behalf if you prefer. Please contact us for more information regarding this option. Please note that fees can be different for Non-US Citizens. Applicants applying with Non-US Passports should contact us for up to date pricing for Consular Fee. Non-US Citizens should also include a copy of your Green Card.
Shipping: Once you have the requirements listed above all completed, you will need to send them all to our office for processing. We can provide shipping for you at additional cost of $30 per delivery. We use Next Day overnight shipping by default. You can add the shipping to your order by clicking here. Alternatively, you may use your own shipping method to send your package to our processing office. If you choose to use your own shipping method, please be sure to let us know the tracking number for your package as soon as possible. Also, be sure to include a prepaid return shipping airbill within the package so that we can send the finished visa/passport back to you upon completion of your order. The address for shipping is:
RSVP Travel Visas
2425 Blueridge Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20902
Please note that our office in Silver Spring is a short trip from downtown DC where most Embassies are located. So in most cases, we can submit your visa request the same day we receive it.