Visa service includes VIP Concierge style assistance. We make the process as simple and easy for you as possible. No complicated details for you to have to navigate on your own. We will go over the requirements with you in detail and work with you to get things started. We will submit and collect the visa request for you to an Embassy or Consulate. And then we will get your passport/visa back in your hands as efficiently as possible. Once an order is placed we will remain in close contact with you throughout the process to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible. Please note that Consular fee(s) as well as shipping costs are not included with the service fee and must be paid separately. India also offers and E-Visa option. If requested, we can complete this on your behalf as well.
- Passport: Please send in your actual passport. Make sure that you have at least two blank visa pages available. Also check to ensure that your passport is valid at least 6 months beyond the entry/exit dates of your planned trip. Please also include a photocopy of the bio page along with your passport.
- Photos: Please include one standard, passport-style photo. This types of photo can be obtained from retailers (such as CVS, Walgreens, or Walmart) that have dedicated photo centers with specific options for passport/visa photo printing. The photo should be 2 inches by inches, in color, and on glossy photo paper with the applicant looking straight ahead (shoulders square and expression neutral). The India Embassy prefers no eye glasses within the photo. Alternatively, we can print your photo for you at no extra cost. Please contact us for additional details about this option.
- India Visa Application: The India visa application is an online questionnaire. Applicants must answer each question while navigating through to the end. A form will be generated for you to sign/date and submit as a part of the request for a visa. The online process is notoriously difficult to complete, so please feel free to contact us for assistance. Access the online questionnaire here: India Visa Application
- Proof of Residence: Please include a photocopy of your Driver’s License, Major Utility Bill, or Lease Agreement.
- Additional Particulars Form: Complete the additional particulars form by answering each question. Do not use “N/A” for fields that do not apply to your situation, instead write in “No” for those sections. The form can be accessed here: Additional Particulars Form India.
- Invite Letter and Business Letter: For Business Visa requests only, please submit support letters on company letterhead. One must come from your company/organization here in the USA. The other (invite letter) should come from your host in India. Requests for Business Five Year and Ten Year validity visas must include support letters that follow a specific template with important language. Please contact us for more information about this, so that we can help to ensure accuracy for this requirement.
- Consular Fee: Please include a money order payable to: “CKGS” for the Consular Fee. The India Embassy currently offers the following options for US Citizens (Non-US Citizen applicants should contact us for pricing).
- Business Visa/ 1 Year/ Multiple Entries/ 1-2 Weeks $197.90
- Business Visa/ 5 Years/ Multiple Entries/ 1-2 Weeks $197.90
- Business Visa/ 10 Years/ Multiple Entries/ 1-2 Weeks $197.90
- Tourist Visa/ 10 Years/ Multiple Entries/ 1-2 Weeks $197.90
Please obtain a USPS Money Order from the Post Office for the $197.90 amount listed above. Alternatively, we can obtain the Money Order on your behalf if you prefer. Please contact us for more information regarding this option. Please note that fees can be different for Non-US Citizens. Applicants applying with Non-US Passports should contact us for up to date pricing for Consular Fee. Non-US Citizens should also include a copy of your Green Card.
Shipping: Once you have the requirements listed above all completed, you will need to send them all to our office for processing. We can provide shipping for you at additional cost of $30 per delivery. We use Next Day overnight shipping by default. You can add the shipping to your order by clicking here. Alternatively, you may use your own shipping method to send your package to our processing office. If you choose to use your own shipping method, please be sure to let us know the tracking number for your package as soon as possible. Also, be sure to include a prepaid return shipping airbill within the package so that we can send the finished visa/passport back to you upon completion of your order. The address for shipping is:
RSVP Travel Visas
Attn: Steven Bradley
9709 Key West Ave
Rockville, MD 20850
Please note that our office in Rockville is a short trip from downtown DC where most Embassies are located. So in most cases, we can submit your visa request the same day we receive it.